Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I know you felt hurt and lonely before..
A loneliness that till now you never know,
To feel the emptiness that was once filled,
An emptiness that is like a wound that bleed.

How I want to listen to nothing but silent now,
For all the love songs can only bring sorrow.
How I long for the night to come for today..
For the stars look like tears in a way.

Tears are so easy to come by which I hate,
How I come up with all reasons just to forget,
How I want to hate just to remove my rainy day,
Show me how to hate one that I yearn if you may.

Now I finally understand how deep of a cut it is,
In my arm.. It does not heal anymore with ease,
Now I understand it bleed not blood but tears,
In your arm, Can I have you forever like this.
~~~~~~~~~~

Living it UP~!

3 comments:

Eve said...

=(

:: Ivor Boy :: said...

?? why show tat kinda face

bian3033 said...

i thought i was stupid for a moment there. cant understand wat u wrote coz my eyes omost close. too sleepy liao. past my bedtime. paise but gota read wat u wrote. then i read clearly. oooo... got it liao. just lots of grammar error. nvr let aaron read. if not he will korek all ur mistakes out. mine kena korek alot. buhuhuhuhu....