Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Anniv to my OWN.. ^^



Production of vEr..

Happy 1st Anniversary(wanna be).. wat's wanna be? ^^ wanna had tis anniversary but will no longer happens anymore... n tis video also been produced 1 year dy.. 1 year jz pass like tat yahh.. so so so fast... n so many thing had happen oso within tis 1 year.. >.<

it's all started with conflict,
then it started to loose,
it's a fool of me which never learn to grow,
to hold it back to tight,
trying to fill the emptiness tat once felt..

but...
If loving u is a pain,
then the pain will be no longer feel pain anymore
when my name has been called...
FROM THE LIPS ON AN ANGEL
i'll be always awakening...


3 comments:

bian3033 said...

hmm...nice sad history. the past remains the past.
a question that u've ask me b4 wit a little modification. What if one day u can turn back time. will u do exactly wat u did or change it??? wat date will u go back too??? make a wish now. it might come true.

:: Ivor Boy :: said...

lol.z.z.z dun question me back with my question

Eve said...

*eek*
='(
here hug hug~