Wednesday, March 23, 2011

.....

Everything started jz so fast.. so quick.. jz a clip.... i picked up this field bout 6 months ago... doing things i love.. deal with music is a cool stuff for me cos it jz make me givin it an all out.. it never been easy for me to hv a start with no angel guiding thru the staircase.. thx to mojo crew.. thx to df event crew.. thx to u all.. u made me bcome of wat i am today.. 1st 2 months.. all r shaking their head while they listen to me.. i guess i made the best choice to move to a new place n take a total challenge to the next level.. Travilliion.. is whr it pushed me untill im able to stand up with a hard root support n move forward.. learning n learning.. collecting n collecting.. sooner or later might be releasing n releasing.. well hopefully yes... from thr.. i slowly enjoyed watching ppl dancing in madness toward everything i do.. goshh.. i got to say.. tats the best feeling i ever had... i owes tell them.. its like when mama cook n kids finish up the whole thing clean.. LOL.. indeed.. n non stop hitting the deck harder n harder.. untill one day.. i went back to my old new place for a drink afterwork.. a fren of mine ask me to giv a try... after long hesitation.. i went up.. i was thinking.. wat i do back then all ths while.. can it really be done here.. nahhh.. jz hit it.. everyone went wild.. haaa.. watching different crowd went crazy is wat making me more crazy.. well.. tis isnt whr im gonna stay.. climbing harsh n hard cos tis is a never ending stairway.. never though i will be in it somehow.. xD

No comments: