Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Its Bluntly Blunt...

Got my tummy bloody pain once i hit the deck today.. goshh.. tat pain is like a sword sliced in slowly n turn one big round.. lucky can hold it up n manage nt to faint.. i guess my body really got massively tortured n weaken.. Its been awhile.. ive been doing things all by myself... doesnt bother much bout other thing much..
some say.. when u gone thru tis for quite awhile.. ure simply fuked up when u get into a relationship.. some say.. when ure good.. ure good.. i guess im the failure one.. i got fuked up..
its like the stone jz got me when i saw wat she wrote.... Finally i found someone tat make me love again... but how silly it is tat i forgot how to take real on care on every detail... wats in me.. telling me to go for it.. it happen so twistedly fast but it jz happen to be true.. the kiss on the forehead while im omost on the dreamland warmed me every time when i felt it.. the warm hug isnt like a normal hug can be given by a fren tat makes u jz dun wanna let go.. but when i losted .. now im starting to learn to be myself again.. how i wish its jz goddamn never too late... i jz dun understand y chance cant be given.. or mayb jz simply couldnt let go the past... i wish i could make an upside down on tat... uKhh...

No comments: